Billion Dollar Brows is a Beverly Hills-based brow salon famous for shaping the arches of A-list celebs. They also have a full line of brow products and cosmetics (have you seen their Brow Buddy tool?), all of which are fab. One product in particular converted me to a lover of a product I’d sworn off years ago.
BDB Brow Powder ($16) is off the hook. I swore off brow powder years ago because every shade I found looked way too dark on me. Or it ran and bled if I sweat at all. It was just way too much of a hassle. But now that’s all changed.
BDB Brow Powder, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. When applied with BDB’s Brow Brush ($15), it’s a lethal combination for killer arches.
2. The Light Brown shade, which I’ve been using, is really versatile. I’m blond and it looks awesome on me, and can work on brows as dark as medium- to deep-brunette.
3. The powder is silky smooth and glides on effortlessly.
4. It’s way more flattering than brow pencil. No harsh lines, no unnaturally dark color.
5. It’s super easy to apply.
6. You can brush the color through your brows with a spoolie to lighten it up.
7. It removes in a snap with makeup remover or soap and water.
8. You can use it as a matte eyeshadow, or dampened, as a liner, too!
So, if it can make a convert out of me (a brow-obsessed nut), I’m convinced it will be on the top of your list, too.