1. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim K.W. ($32): Pretty much the prettiest pinky-nude. Worth every penny.
2. Givenchy Phenomeneyes Mascara ($32): This mascara has been around for awhile, but it’s new to me. The ball brush grabs every lash and coats it for a wide-eyed, false-lash look.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($22): This stuff is like glue (in the best way) for your brows; brows stay in place all day. I was devoted to MAC Brow Set for 15 years (!!), but this is a new fave!
4. NYX MicroBrow Pencil in Ash Brown (approx. $10): My brow girl recently told me about this brow pencil, which is a wallet-friendly dupe for Anastasia’s Brow Wiz. I love the formula and skinny tip (it really is exactly like Brow Wiz!), and the Ash Brown shade is perfect for me.
5. Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer ($24): I wrote about this last month, and I’m still in love. Layer this under any mascara for extra length and added staying power. Love.
6. NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight ($26): A longtime favorite.
7. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant ($55): This luxe scrub is thick, creamy, and packed with microbeads that buff off dead skin cells for thorough exfoliation. I’ve been using it three times a week and have seen brighter, glowier skin as a result. Plus, I love that it’s made from organic ingredients. Get a free in-home spa kit with purchase of the Micro-exfoliant; use code SPALIFE.
8. Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush ($30): I first started using this gel blush when it came out in 2000. I’ve recently fallen in love with it again for its sheer, dewy finish that adds just a hint of just-pinched color to my cheeks.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Native ($20): This long-wearing lip liner is the perfect pale pink to wear under nude or pink lipsticks.
10. Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tanning Mousse in Medium ($54): This has been getting me through the winter without feeling super pasty. Although it lasts nowhere near 2-3 weeks (I’m lucky if I get a week out of it), I still love the not-too-dark-for-January color the medium shade gives my pale skin.