1. TAY Anti-Aging Eye Treatment with Apricot Kernel Oil ($78): I shelved my heavier (winter) eye moisturizer and rekindled my love affair with this cushiony natural cream. It’s thick and rich, yet feels so light on. I use it every night.
2. J.Crew Stacked Stones Necklace ($138): Although we are on the verge of warmer weather, jewelry is one thing I will never lighten up on. But I do love the airy femininity of this piece, and the unexpected mix of mint, pale pink, and burgundy–and the sparkle it gives off. Also adorable is the unique chain adorned with tiny triangles.
3. Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor ($90): I recently got serious about my wedding diet, and I’m on a quest to lose weight and tone up before my October nuptials. My Polar watch measures my heart rate to give me an accurate count of how many calories I burn during workouts–so crucial, since I have no idea what I burn during classes, and a lot of the calorie counters on machines are inaccurate.
4. My other key to success: MyFitnessPal. The free mobile app keeps me on track with food, and gives me a snapshot of my daily nutrition. It also helps me set goals by giving me projections of how much I’ll lose by a given date based on my daily diet.
5. Mistaken for Strangers: Although they are one of my favorite bands, you don’t have to be a fan of The National to appreciate this documentary about siblings and family.
6. Arrojo Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner ($14 each): My stylist recommended this combination to keep my highlighted locks healthy. I ditched the drugstore shampoo and am so happy! After two months of use, my hair is shinier, stronger, less prone to split ends, and easier to detangle post-shower.
What are you loving right now?