I’ve had a longterm love affair with cocktails (and craft beer and good wine — evident here). I was browsing wedding registry items earlier this week and this bar cart stopped me in my tracks. I know, it’s an absolute insane amount of money to spend on a cart & you can definitely find one much cheaper–but it revived my obsession with bar carts. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about one since. So I put together a little list of must-haves for a home bar cart.
1. Illume Boho Large Soy Candle ($33): The pretty patterned vessel doubles as a decor piece that you can reuse.
2. Striped Straws ($4)
3. Stag Head Bottle Stopper ($26.70)
4. Gold Luxe Champagne Flutes ($68)
5. Crate & Barrel Edge Wineglass ($12.95 each)
6. Crate & Barrel Jojo Highball Glass ($6.95 each)
7. Crate & Barrel Craft Beer Glass ($4.95 each)
8. Martha Stewart Collection Cocktail Shaker ($29): Sleek, stylish, and functional.
9. Crate & Barrel Carley Double Old-Fashioned Glass ($3.95 each)
10. Pottery Barn Speakeasy Tray ($49.50): A great tray can help you wrangle in items like bottles, and make everything look less cluttered.
11. “Shake” Cocktail Book ($25): To guide you through new drink recipes.
12. Martha Stewart Collection Gala 5-Piece Bar Tools Set ($25): All the essentials for crafting a range of cocktails.
13. Kate Spade Gold Dot Cocktail Napkins ($14 for 40)
14. “Cocktails” Matchbox ($11)
Do you have a bar cart? I’d love to hear what you have on it!