Heading to the shore this weekend? Toss these products into your beach bag for effortless beauty that endures the harshest elements of summer: sun, saltwater, chlorine, and humidity…and let you get fresh after soaking up the summer.
1. Kate Somerville Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes ($45): One towel coats your whole bod in streak-free, even color. Sephora also sells these towelettes individually for $5 a pop. They’re in the mini beauty section by the registers; test-drive these by picking up one of those first!
2. Secret Outlast Anti-perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid ($4.79): This goes the distance, and helps you freshen up if you’re heading out after lounging on the sand. An essential for any beach bag.
3. Becca Beach Tint ($25): This lip & cheek stain is waterproof, kiss-proof, and so pretty. Dab it on your cheeks for a little flush of color, or onto your lips for an indelible pout that will last for hours. Each shade is scented like its name. (Pictured in Watermelon. Also available in Strawberry, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Guava, Fig, & Peach.)
4. Labello Sun Protect Lip Balm ($7): Because after spending a few hours in the sun, your lips inevitably feel dry. This keeps them moist and hydrated, while also protecting them from the sun’s rays with SPF30.
5. Fekkai Beach Waves ($25): To turn your tousled tresses into sexy, beachy waves for a dining/cocktailing al fresco post-beach.
6. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell The Summer Edition Body Mist ($25): Refresh yourself after basking in the sun with this amazing-smelling mist.
7. Ouidad Sun Shield Sun & Sport Leave-In Conditioner ($20): Spritz on your tresses to protect color and ward off damaging rays.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat Eye Sunglasses ($98)
9. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45 ($8.55)
10. Kate Spade “Dive In” Beach Towel ($78)
11. A head scarf. It protects your tresses from sun damage, and makes for an instantly chic style that fixes any bad hair day. (Image via Hair Romance)
12. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Travel Size – 7 cloths ($2.29): Wipes away smeared makeup that you sweat or swam off during the day and gives you a clean canvas to apply fresh makeup.