I’m having a love affair with blush tones lately. Maybe it’s because the cherry blossoms have finally popped up here in Philly. Whatever the reason, shades of blush feel so right for spring, and I want to incorporate them in as many ways as I can!
1. Tory Burch Bloom Quilted Shoulder Bag ($347): This gorgeous quilted bag, a Bloomingdales exclusive, is elegant and ladylike, yet roomy enough to haul all your essentials. I recently ordered this from Bloomingdales, and the customer service was outstanding; the best I’ve received in a long time (maybe ever!) from any brand.
2. Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color in Beverly Hills Blush ($29): I love multitasking beauty products, and this chunky stick is so easy to swipe on cheeks and lips. The sponge on the other end makes for effortless on-the-go blending.
3. Adrianna Papell Embellished Blouson Gown ($260): The beading lends this gown a lovely Art Deco vibe.
4. NARS Lip Gloss in Istria ($26): I’ve been wearing this everywhere lately. Solo or layered over lipstick, it’s a soft blush pink that’s so springy and feminine.
5. J.Crew Pop Floral Bracelet ($39.99, plus 30% off): Not quite nude, but not truly pink, this bracelet is tinted with a blush hue that works like a neutral with your wardrobe. It’s a great piece if you’re not that into statement jewelry; you just get a flash of prettiness on the wrist, and the shape makes it unexpected.
6. J.Crew Crystal Foliage Earrings ($69.99, plus an additional 50% off): These beauties feature a gorgeous mix of blush shades. They are definitely big earrings (which I love), yet they’re not heavy. I’ve been wearing them every Saturday night.
7. LOFT Arrow Embroidered Scarf ($29.99): I love the way this scarf is feminine and a little boho, thanks to the tassels on the ends. It’s airy, too; perfect for tossing in your bag when it gets chilly at night (or you’re in an air-conditioned office or movie theater).
8. Jeffrey Campbell “Dola” Sandals ($188): These sandals get a dose of glamor from crystal detailing, yet they’re totally walkable and comfy.