Brows are one of the most important features on your face, and they’re the only feature whose appearance you can change without major cosmetic surgery. So make your brows look fabulous! Here are some products that will get you one step closer to golden arches.
1. MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Seal ($18) will lock your brows in place. It’s clear, so all hair types and colors can use it.
2. Too Faced Brow Envy Kit ($35) is truly an all-in-one. Tucked inside this deceptively small box are 3 plastic stencils to shape your arches; brow powders in blonde & brunette; 1 brow pencil; highlighting powder; brow setting wax; mini tweezers; 2 mini brow brushes; and an illustrated instruction guide.
3. Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in Blonde ($25, available in 4 shades) packs three products into one tiny pot. You get two smooth brow powders–one lighter, one darker–and a slightly tinted brow wax for shaping and setting.
4. Smooth Anastasia Brow Duality in Matte Camille/Sand Shimmer ($23) under your arch to highlight and visually lift the brow. The creamy soft pink stick blends seamlessly into skin, and makes brows pop. Use the matte end during the day, and the shimmery end at night. This is one of those products that you never thought you needed, but once you use it, you’ll be lost without it!
5. NYX Eye Brow Shaper Wax (approx. $7) is a matte alternative to brow gel. If you’re using powder to define your brows, slick this on before applying to help the powder adhere.
6. Anastasia Brow Pen Long Wearing Brow Tint ($21) is an excellent definer. The Universal Light shade isn’t too dark for blondes, while the Universal Deep will work on all shades of dark hair.
What are your can’t-live-without brow products?
Image of Lauren Conrad via fabzz.