Fall is my favorite time of year. Along with all of the beautiful colors found in nature and the autumnal decorations with which people adorn their homes, some of my favorite things about the season are the scents that go along with it. Here are my favorite ways to bring quintessential autumn scents into your home.
1. Illume Rustic Pumpkin Ceramic Pumpkin Candle ($27): To me, pumpkin candles say fall; this one smells lovely and doubles as a decoration.
2. Nest Pumpkin Chai Candle ($42): Sweet and pumpkiny, with a bit of spice from notes of chai layered in.
3. Thymes Heirlum Pumpkin Diffuser ($50): This would look so chic perched on a bathroom shelf, and will scent the space for months.
4. Illume Copper Leaves Ceramic Acorn Candle ($27): Aside from smelling warm and comforting (like roasted chestnuts and cinnamon), this acorn-shaped candle with its copper lid will look beautiful anywhere in your home.
5. Illume Copper Leaves Enameled Metal Candle ($40): The same scent as the acorn candle listed above, but in a different jar. Did you ever take a walk in the woods on a weekend, just before sunset, with fallen leaves crunching underfoot? This candle smells like that. (Not to be dramatic, but it really does!)
6. DW Home Pumpkin Rum Candle ($12): I love the smell of this; I bought two of these candles and am regretting not grabbing more! Notes of spiced pumpkin with brown sugar and hints of tart apple and cinnamon sticks steeped in rum–can you imagine anything more autumnal?!
7. DW Home Pumpkin Allspice Candle ($12): I bought three of these candles and have been burning them in my kitchen since September 1. I will continue burning them through November!
8. Makers of Wax Goods White Pumpkin Candle ($16): Faintly sweet (pumpkin, brown sugar, citrus zest), and slightly spicy (nutmeg, cinnamon, and clove), this candle is everything you want in a fall scent.
What are your favorite fall fragrances? I’d love to know what you’re using to scent your home!