1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes ($7.99 for pack of 25): I buy these in bulk at Costco (you get 3 packs for about $14). They are so easy for one-step makeup removal, and they make my skin look dewy fresh before I wash my face and apply skincare products at night.
2. Clarisonic Pink Mia 2 ($149): Still my favorite way to cleanse my face. This does such a good job cleaning my skin and removing makeup that other products leave behind. It’s a blessing when my skin is really dry, as it gently exfoliates for smoother skin.
3. Circadia by Dr. Pugilese Vitamin C Reversal Serum ($60): This was recommended after a recent ayurvedic facial. I bought it because I have some lingering red spots from old blemishes, and this is supposed to lighten them up. (The verdict is still out on that; it hasn’t been long enough to tell.) I like it because it’s a do-it-all serum that nourishes, encourages collagen production, evens skin tone, fights free radicals, and fights line and wrinkles. Plus, it’s all natural.
4. Dermalogica Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum ($52): I hate putting heavy stuff around my eyes, and this is so lightweight, it doesn’t even feel like I have anything on. Good for all skin types, as it was formulated for sensitive skin.
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser ($11.50): This is my go-to facial cleanser. It gently, effectively cleanses all types of skin without irritation. It’s my reliable old standby that never makes me breakout or get irritated.
6. Pevonia Stem Cells Phyto-Elite Cleanser ($43.50): I love this creamy cleanser for days when I want a little extra special cleansing. Really nice for transitioning into spring, when my skin is still dry from cold air.
7. Kardashian Sunkissed Instant Sunless Lotion ($20): I hate to admit it, but I love this stuff. It’s a great self-tanner that doesn’t smell like Fritos (although it is overly floral-scented). It creates non-streaky, natural-looking color that doesn’t look orange. I apply it before bed and wake up with a healthy-looking glow.
What are your favorite skincare products? I love getting product recommendations, so please share in the comments!