1. Lilly Pulitze Malibu Blazer in Splash Pink Chin Chin Stripe ($198): A brighter take on the nautical trend.
2. J.Crew Factory Stripe Leather Envelope Clutch in Neon Azalea ($64.50): A swipe of pink is all you need to take this oversized clutch from business casual to super fun.
3. MARC by Marc Jacobs Distressed Polka Dot Skinny Jeans ($198): Because, really, why not?
4. Forever 21 Bejeweled Bib Necklace ($25): A J.Crew-lookalike at a budget-friendly price point.
5. Julep nailpolish in Robin ($14): Because robin’s egg blue is always in style.
6. MAC Lipstick in Snob ($16): A go-with-everything pink that’s perfectly polished.
7. John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray ($16.50): A natural way to score easy, beachy waves.
8. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronze & Glow Matte Bronzer & Cheek Tint ($32): For that sun-kissed glow and subtle shimmer that’s been waiting to come out since winter hit.
9. J.Crew “Mila” Cap-Toe Ballet Flats (on sale for $118): A neon pink contrasts beautifully against a soft blush for a go-everywhere flat that’s totally on-trend.