Since August quietly arrived, I feel like the summer is starting to wind down. But I’m not nearly ready to let it go. I’ll be savoring this last month of summer and making the most of every warm, sunny minute. Here are some of the summery things I’m loving lately.
1. Dreaming of Santorini, Greece and its beautiful coastal landscapes (image via Lonny).
2. I love the feel of this quintessential summer clambake (image via).
3. This amazing living room and bedroom are actually in a guest house — can you believe it?! (image via)
4. I’m obsessed with Jennifer Aniston’s hair style & color (image via).
5. August is the perfect time for an orange lip (image via).
6. Another dream destination that I can’t get off my mind: Los Angeles (image source unknown).
7. It’s still hot & humid enough that your makeup will melt right off if you don’t take the proper steps to lock it down. Learn how to make it last here.
8. Make your own summer shandy — so refreshing on a hot summer day (image & recipe via).
9. This serene beach lounge looks heavenly (image via loverly).
10. These berry shortcakes with whipped cream cheese look amazing (image via).
11. Sun-kissed & freckled – completely in love with this look (image via).
12. This grilled corn with smoky lime butter is a must-make this summer (image via).
13. Loving J.Crew’s pre-fall look: intricate brocades and major statement jewels paired with casual denim jackets and baseball caps (image via).
14. Blood. Orange. Sangria. (Image & recipe via).
15. Beautiful outdoor dinner setup, complete with twinkling lights strung above (image via).
16. Seaglass creates the perfect summer color palette (image via).
What inspires you this August?