For those of you celebrating Easter this weekend, do you know what you’re wearing yet? I’m still stumped, but I keep thinking about two ways to wear dresses/skirts: relaxed yet polished, or a little dressier. I pulled together some outfit inspiration based on those two concepts. Since it’s such a springy holiday, both ensembles incorporate lots of color and/or pattern. Maybe this can help guide your outfit choice this weekend.
1. Loft Collarless Chambray Softened Shirt ($49.50)
2. J.Crew Factory Linen-Cotton Mini (on sale for $32)
3. J.Crew Flower Bud Statement Necklace ($165; 30% off with code BIGSALE)
4. MAC Lipstick in Angel ($16)
5. Tory Burch ‘Kerrington’ Shopper ($295)
6. Madewell ‘Beatrice’ Ankle-Strap Skimmer (on sale for $109.50)
1. Adrianna Papell Caged Yoke Floral Print Sheath Dress ($118)
2. J.Crew Factory Leather Envelope Clutch in Pale Gold (on sale for $39)
3. Kate Spade ‘Life Gives You Lemons’ Bangle ($98)
4. Vince Camuto Noris Sandals Women’s Shoes ($98)
What are you wearing for Easter?