This spring, Essie is debuting two new color collections: Resort Fling, the resort 2014 collection that’s available now, and Hide & Go Chic, the spring collection that launches in March. I’ve included some similar permanent shades for both collections, in case you can’t find some of these new releases.
- Find Me An Oasis (milky pale blue tinted with mint). Similar shade: Borrowed & Blue
- Cocktails & Coconuts (shimmery pale beige). Similar shade: Sand Tropez
- Under the Twilight (rich dark purple). Similar shade: No More Film
- Resort Fling (creamy peachy-coral). Similar shades: Tart Deco, Van d’Go
- Romper Room (pale tea rose pink). Similar shade: Fiji
- Hide & Go Chic (azure blue). Similar shade: Go Overboard
- Fashion Playground (pale pistachio). Similar shade: Mint Candy Apple
- Spin the Bottle (semi-sheer nude). Similar shade: Nude Beach
- Truth or Flare (vintage denim blue). Similar shades: Barbados Blue, Lapis of Luxury
- Style Hunter (pure crimson). Similar shade: Head Mistress
The resort collection is available now. Hide & Go Chic hits stores March 15.
What do you think — will you be wearing any shades from these collections?
Images via Essie