Summer passed by in the blink of an eye, and I’m mentally transitioning to fall (although there are still quite a few weeks of hot weather left before I switch over my closet!). Here are some pieces I have my eye on for fall.
1. Sam Edelman “Petty” Boots ($140): The wear-with-everything bootie.
2. MAC Cool Neutral x 15 Eyeshadow Palette ($65): Cool neutrals perfect for crafting the moody, intense fall eye.
3. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in No. 1 Nude ($32): A portable, no-mess nude lip crayon that doesn’t dry out lips and goes great with darker fall eye looks.
4. DL1961 Emma Legging Jeans ($178): Super comfy skinny jeans with a little stretch that pair well with booties.
5. Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet ($200): This pretty rose gold and grey bracelet is elegant and minimalistic on the wrist, and is such a meaningful gift for a friend.
7. Aqua Turtleneck Poncho ($88): Ideal for throwing on during cool evenings.
8. Illume Candle in Heirloom Pumpkin ($18): Beyond basic and I don’t care; this is the best pumpkin candle.
9. Platina Earrings ($48): I bought these and can’t wait to wear them with fall ensembles. They’re so lightweight and yet surprisingly large (they graze my shoulders).
10. milk_shake Whipped Cream ($20): A leave-in volumizing foam that doesn’t make hair crunchy and smells amazing.
11. Madewell “Lauren” Collarless Blazer ($148): The long and lean silhouette can be polished or casual.
12. Phytokeratine Repair Mask ($45): To help mend the stress that summer put on my tresses.
13. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist ($48): To keep skin glowy into fall, even as the temps drop, I’ll be using this dewy mist.