Although we’re still steeped in the cold in Philly, spring has arrived (hopefully the weather will follow). I’ve been finding myself drawn to floral prints and the soft colors of petals lately. I wanted to share a little inspiration of things that I purchased and love (a bright pink necklace and a floral shift dress), and things I’m dreaming of (a creamy Tory Burch bag and a sweater with an oversized floral print).
1. J.Crew Factory Printed Textured Cotton Dress in Roz Floral ($118, now on sale for $68): I love the colorful floral print on this sheath dress.
2. Tory Burch “Small Marion” Quilted Shoulder Bag ($495): This gorgeous bag, in the shade light oak, may be the perfect spring purse.
3. LORAC Cheek Duo Blush/Bronzer in Hot Flash ($30): I’m more than ready to leave behind my pale winter complexion. This bright cool pink blush looks beautiful on a range of skin tones, and the bronzer warms up skin nicely.
4. NARS Lipstick in Roman Holiday ($27): I first discovered this shade when I was a teenager. It’s a gorgeous soft, pastel pink that doesn’t look chalky or garish.
5. J.Crew Pop Floral Necklace ($118): This sculptural bright pink necklace adds a playful pop to any outfit.
6. Ted Baker London “Naldine” Floral Print Sweater ($195): Leafy greenery and soft oversized petals scream spring.
7. Maeve “Tea Garden” Sheath ($178): Another beautiful, colorful floral print on a shift dress.
8. Ted Baker London “Mirrored Tropics Icon” Tote ($60): A lush floral pattern that will pop against a neutral outfit. And, come summer, this can double as a beach bag.