How sex kitten does Leighton Meester look in the above photo?! I love that she did a total 180 from Blair Waldorf and went all out for KIIS-FM’s Jingle Ball in L.A. this week. She is smoldering, chic, glamorous, and undeniably sexy. To cop Leighton’s look, read on.
1. Start by sweeping a bone shadow from lashline to browbone. Ulta eyeshadow in Bone ($7) is a good option.
2. Apply a gold shadow to the entire lid and just above the crease. I like Bare Escentuals eyeshadow in Queen Phyllis, a shimmery buttercup ($13).
3. Starting at the center of the lid, carefully press on a black shadow. I love Smashbox eyeshadow in Blackout ($16). Thicken the shadow as you work your way outward, and flip the line up ever so slightly as you extend past the outer corner. (This creates a kittenish cat-eye.) Then sweep a bit of the same shadow above the crease.
4. Use a smudging brush to press the black shadow along the lower lashline.
6. Use a black gel eyeliner to line upper lashline and waterline. I like MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack ($14).
7. Curl lashes and load up on black thickening mascara. I’m crazy about Bobbi Brown Extreme Party mascara ($22).