1. For the Trendsetter: Aqua’s Laurel Cowlneck Poncho with Pockets ($98) lets her indulge in the cape trend. (Image via Bloomingdales)
2. For the Jewelry-Obsessed: The Long Acorn Necklace ($68) from Ann Taylor infuses a nature-inspired acorn with a hint of glam. It’s a bit of understated bling for her neck. (Image via Ann Taylor)
4. For the Foodie: Get her a giftcard to her favorite local restaurant from restaurant.com. This site slashes prices and offers deep discounts on tons of restaurants in cities and towns across the country. (Image via restaurant.com)
5. For the Athlete: What to get the runner, yogi, dancer, or fitness enthusiast? Lululemon’s Run: Inspire Crops ($86) are like a second skin, so she can move easily in them. Plus, they’ve got a clever hidden zippered pocket at the back of the waistband so she can tuck credit cards, cash, or an extra hair tie in there. (Image via Lululemon)
6. For the Beauty Blogger (or your BFF): Sephora Favorites ($75) wraps up all of Sephora’s bestsellers into 1 neat little package. The kit includes small(er) sizes of customer faves, including: Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin; Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Potion; Smashbox Photo Finish Primer; Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 in Nude; NARS Illuminator in Orgasm; Philosophy Hope In A Jar; Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in black; Buxom Lash mascara in Blackest Black; Sephora Collection lipstick in The Red 04; and Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball fragrance. (Image via Sephora)
7. For the Career Woman: J.Crew Factory’s Exhibitor Canvas Tote ($98) is the ideal carryall for everything from files to gadgets. A zipper around the bottom expands to let her stash an extra pair of flats. (Image via J.Crew Factory)
8. For the Old-Fashioned Gal: Paper Source’s customized return address embosser ($31.50-$60) will be something she’ll use over and over, on all her written correspondence.