1. Kenneth Jay Lane Swarovski Crystal Clip Earrings (orig. $130; on sale for $39)
2. Madewell Sidewalk Skimmer in Hematite Glitter (orig. $118; now $94.50) will give her a little spring in her step.
3. Veuve Clicquot Champagne (approx. $75) just screams celebration. Pop the cork and let the fun begin.
4. West Elm Labeled Kitchen Mixing Bowl Set ($59) has clean lines and modern type, and will be helpful to almost any cook.
5. C Wonder Initial Jewelry Box ($78): This slim lacquer box will store her most precious baubles.
6. Big Horn Pyrite Necklace ($88) is a sleek, edgy piece infused with a hint of sparkle.
7. Diptyque Figuier Candle ($60): A quintessential gift for the home, for your sister, hostess, or anyone else who appreciates fine candles.
8. Ole Henriksen Celebrate the Truth Kit ($60): Henriksen’s skincare products are seriously powerful, and this kit assembles the cream of the crop. You get deluxe-mini versions of Truth Creme Advanced Hydration, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Truth Is In The Eyes Eye Peel Concentrate, & Truth To Go Wipes tucked in an (Hermes-like) orange travel bag. Combined, these products equal seriously restorative skincare that takes years off of the face.