There are few things cozier than getting under a blanket at night by the light of the Christmas tree (or a fire) and lighting a beautiful-smelling candle. I’ve been burning some of these as the snow falls like crazy here in the Northeast.
1. Voluspa Crisp Champagne Scented Candle ($27): Sparkling champagne mixed with notes of vanilla and barrel oak. Warm, sexy, and perfect for burning into the new year.
2. diptyque Pine Bark Candle ($68): A smoky, woodsy fragrance with notes of pine, cedar, and Japanese cypress.
3. Illume Balsam & Cedar Candle ($23.50): Balsam, oak moss, cedar, cinnamon, and eucalyptus make for a candle that you’ll want to burn each holiday season.
4. Himalayan Trading Post Frosted Campfire Candle ($24): The perfect scent if you live in an apartment or home without a fireplace. Burn this on Christmas morning and you’ll only slightly miss the real thing.
5. Linnea’s Lights Candle in Winter ($30): Spruce, cranberry, and cinnamon mingle in this heady candle that can be burned all winter long.
6. Henri Bendel Silver Birch Signature Candle ($30): Fir needles, cedar leaf, ivy, and blue spruce make you feel like you’re in a cozy forest.
7. Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Candle in Winter Forest ($19.95): Smells like a forest of evergreen trees.
8. Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Candle in Spiced Chestnut ($19.95): A gorgeous alternative to a piney scent.