I apologize for my absence this week! I have been planning my wedding and have been super busy. (And I may end up posting a bit less frequently in the coming weeks, but it’s only temporary!) I wanted to slip in a quick post before the weekend begins.
Capitalizing on the success of their wildly popular Ambient Lighting highlighting powder, Hourglass has just debuted Ambient Lighting Blush ($35). Hourglass basically took their Ambient Lighting Powder and mixed it together with blush. This hybrid blush-highlighter gives skin a pretty glow and has skin-flattering light-reflecting particles. The shades are designed to serve different purposes; choose one if you want a brighter complexion, or another if you want to look candlelit in all types of light.
Available in the following shades:
- Ethereal Glow (cool pink blush with Ethereal Light for moonlit luminosity)
- Luminous Flush (champagne rose with Luminous Light to mimic a candlelit glow)
- Radiant Magenta (golden fuschia with Radiant Light for a summer glow)
- Mood Exposure (soft plum with Mood Light to brighten your complexion)
- Diffused Heat (vibrant poppy blush with Diffused Light for a glowy halo effect)
- Dim Infusion (muted coral blush with Dim Light to add warmth to the skin)
Available now at hourglasscosmetics.com.Images via Hourglass