We’re getting down to the wire, and if you haven’t wrapped up your shopping already (no judgment — I barely even started), you might need a little nudge in the right direction. Here are some fabulous gifts for a variety of women in your life, from big to small, and everything in between.
2. Tory Burch’s Mercer Bag ($395) is a chic and elegant way to tote around the essentials.
3. I love the vintage vibe of Anthropologie’s Castello Drops (on sale for $46.40).
4. Illume’s Balsam & Cedar Candle ($36) smells like an evergreen tree and comes in a gorgeous glass vessel that can be reused.
5. Anthropologie’s Golden Monogram Mug (on sale for $8; originally $10) is an inexpensive gift that looks like a lot more…especially when you stuff it with crinkle paper and tuck some treats inside!
6. Know someone who’s getting married in 2015? She can wear Tarte’s Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride ($30) on her wedding day–or any time.
7. A great pair of pajamas is underrated. J.Crew’s End-on-End PJ Set in Swiss Dot ($98, 40% off with code GIFTNOW) is perfect for lazy winter mornings.
8. For the hostess, the Langholm Cheese Knives ($36) from Anthropologie are gorgeous.
9. The “Let It Be” necklace ($68) by Philly-based boutique Adorn is strung with Herkimer diamond quartz, which is believed to assist in clearing the mind of fears and repressions; creating harmony with others; alleviating tension; and promoting relaxation. It’s a simple, delicate piece that is really thoughtful for a friend you know is extra stressed lately.
10. The Stackable Spike Ring ($95) from Philly-based designer Concrete Polish Jewels is a slightly tough piece that looks equally great or worn solo or in a stack.
11. Too Faced’s Bronzed & Beautiful Bronzer Palette ($34.20) contains five bronzers, a powder highlighter, and a travel-sized Primed & Poreless face primer to perk up pale winter skin.
12. Also underrated: slippers. The J.Crew Lodge Moccasins ($39.50) are the comfiest, coziest, faux-shearling-lined slippers. They’re like clouds for your feet. Who wouldn’t love that?
What are your favorite ideas for last-minute gifts? Share them in the comments!