MAC is launching a new collection, Cremesheen Pearl, a shimmering twist on a longstanding classic. The Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass formulas get infused with pearly pigments and a moisturizing serum blend. These are now part of MAC’s permanent lineup. In addition to the formulas being permanent, they have also re-released previously limited edition shades, and all shades are now permanent. I love the creamy, rich finish of the original Cremesheen formula, so I’m curious to see how this boost of radiance translates on lips.
- Nippon (creamy midtone coral pink)
- Koi Coral (pale peachy nude)
- Star Magnolia (bright carnation pink)
- Little Buddha (bright peachy pink)
- Pickled Plum (bright blue-pink)
- Tokyo Tizzy (bright yellow-orange)
- Obi Orange (intense reddish-orange)
- Pretty Boy (intense pink coral)
- Dozen Carnations (intense warm tomato red)
- Sweet Sakura (true red with soft gold pearl)
Cremesheen Glass ($20). These are permanent now, but the shades were all released in previous limited edition collections.
- Partial to Pink (light creamy yellow-pink with light gold pearl)
- Richer, Lusher (peach coral)
- Floating Lotus (frosted soft rose)
- Double Happiness (frosted light nude)
- Pagoda (frosted cool pink)
Available online now; launches tomorrow (July 23, 2015) at stores and counters in North America. International release is scheduled for August 2015.