It’s the age-old conundrum: the sun poses major health risks, yet a tan is so sexy! No worries, Sephora makes faking it super easy while keeping your skin safe in the sun. They just unveiled the eighth edition of their Sun Safety Kit ($32). Tucked inside a canvas bag are 15 travel and sample-size products that keep you protected from the sun while helping you glow. $20 from the purchase of each kit benefits the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Take a look at what’s in the kit after the jump.
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream + Broad Spectrum SPF50+ For Face (0.64 oz)
- Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF40 (0.3 oz): “Day screen” with a hint of sheer color to even skin tone.
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner (0.5 oz)
- Origins A Perfect World SPF25 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (0.5 oz): Protects against damage that causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of elasticity.
- Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Long Wear Bronzer (0.14 oz)
- Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 PA++ (0.33 oz): Shine-reducing, oil-controlling moisturizer that lasts up to 8 hours
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF15 (0.08 oz)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Face (1 application): Exfoliating self-tanner with antiaging properties and vitamin D, in a single-use pad.
- Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm with Broad Spectrum SPF30 (0.23 oz)
- Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 (0.5 oz)
- BareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil SPF15 (0.15 oz): Powder mineral makeup in a compact.
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion with SPF 30 (0.5 oz)
- Supergoop! SPF50 Sun Defying Sunscreen Oil (1.0 oz)
- Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF50+ Sunscreen (0.5 oz)
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse (1.69 oz): Lightweight, tinted, velvety mousse dries in 60 seconds to a rich, golden tan.
VIB Rouge members can get in on the action now through Sephora’s website; it will be available widespread in stores & online in June. Get it quick, because these kits have sold out quickly in past years.
Will you be purchasing this kit? What products are you most looking forward to trying out?