1. Benefit Rockateur ($28): A gorgeous shimmery rose-gold blush.
2. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow ($32): Your search for glinty metallic shadow is over with this new gem. It comes with a mini Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer to lock down the shadow. In 12 electrifying shades.
3. Smashbox Fade to Black Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in “Fade Out” ($42): This palette features seven shades (mostly plums) of eyeshadow to create an autumnal smoky eye.
4. Living Proof Restore Discovery Kit ($29): This trail-size set (containing a shampoo, conditioner, and mask) is great for repairing summer-damaged hair.
5. Youngblood Incredible Wear Gel Eyeliner in Eclipse ($21): Inky black gel liner that’s sultry and edgy.
6. Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment ($18): Ultra-rich hydration is the result of this cushiony argan oil-infused balm. A great lip softener when the temps dip.
8. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara ($28): This new mascara delivers ultra-black lashes, thanks to kohl pigmenting.
9. Jason Wu for Lancome Eyeshadow Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive) in Night Vision($51): Steely shades of gray, charcoal and blue are great for a more muted fall smoky eye.
10. Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate ($68): This eye serum is deeply moisturizing (great for fall), yet feels light on skin. It helps to brighten the eye area over time, and has a rollerball applicator, so it’s like a mini spa experience every time you use it.
11. Essie Polish in After School Boy Blazer ($8): A gorgeous navy tinged with black; ideal for this time of year.