1. Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 for Skin & Hair ($35): Creates an invisible shield to protect your hair from sun damage and color fadeout.
2. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo ($6): For those days when you need a bit of hair refreshing.
3. Alaffia Everyday Coconut Coconut Water Face Toner ($6): This refreshing face mist is made with fair-trade coconut water, feels cool on the face, and proceeds benefit Togolese communities. Available at most Whole Foods markets.
4. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sunspray Lotion SPF 30 ($16): This chemical-free sunscreen spray is easy to apply on the go.
5. Lipstick Queen Endless Moisturizing Lipstick in Perfect Wave ($22): The perfect punchy summer pink.
6. MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Dual Rays ($22): Shimmery gold and matte bisque shadows are perfect for adding drama to daytime or nighttime looks.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Cream-to-Powder Bronzer in Globe Trekker ($35): For a perfect sun-kissed glow.
8. Burt’s Bees Outdoor Herbal Insect Repellent ($12): Mosquitoes have been horrible this season, and I’m already sick of getting bitten. This chemical-free bug spray really works. It smells a little like a citronella candle (because it’s made with citronella oil), but it’s a small price to pay for being bite-free.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat ($21): Turn your favorite mascara into a waterproof version that resists sweat, swimming, and other outdoor activities.
10. Benefit BADgal Waterproof Liner ($20): Ideal for creating smoky eyes for hot summer nights.
11. Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Cool Blue Mist Continuous Spray ($6.50): When you get a sunburn, an aloe vera gel with Lidocaine helps ease the sting, but sometimes rubbing the gel onto skin hurts. This mist is light and instantly cooling.
12. Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($25): Summer in a bottle. Now in portable form.
13. NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm ($26): Universally flattering peachy-pink gloss to give your lips a little shimmer.
Contact MeIf you are a company and you'd like to see your products on SugarSocial, please contact me at sugarsocial [at] gmail [dot] com.