Summer is not yet officially here, but the weather is hot, humid, and I’m sure you’re in a summer state of mind. Time to switch up your beauty routine to survive the hot weather! Here are a few items that will get you through the hot months ahead.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. xoxo
1. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Treatment For Dry Hair ($6): Gives hair a much-needed moisture boost without weighing it down.
2. Sun Bum SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion ($16): A beach day sunscreen in an irresistible faux bois bottle.
3. Emi-Jay ‘Sorbet’ Hair Ties (3-Pack) ($6.50): Slip these onto your wrist so you’ll always have a hair tie handy.
4. Clarins Delicious Self-Tanning Cream ($42.50): Because everyone needs a good fake tan. This luxe cream is tinted so you get instantly bronzed while your tan deepens, and the consistency is heaven — it melts into skin like butter.
5. Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Lip Cooler ($19): Formulated with protein-packed Greek yogurt, this balm melts into lips to provide ultimate hydration while cooling lips and providing much-needed relief from the summer sun. There’s a tiny rollerball hidden in the doefoot applicator that helps massage lips and slough away dead skin cells. Pretty smart. I love this sheer peach shade (3 other shades available).
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream ($23): The most long-lasting, beautifully-wearing cream eyeshadow around. Stands up to the hottest, stickiest days…you can even get wet with this and it won’t slip.
7. Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee ($22): A juicy, coconut-infused gel blush that promises 14 hours of streak-free color and hydration.
8. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray ($6): A budget-friendly alternative to the pricier sea salt sprays on the market.
9. NARS Bronzing Powder ($36): What’s summer without a bronzy glow? This bronzer gives you realistic-looking color and makes your shin look radiant. In 3 shades.
10. Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum ($67.50): The quintessential summer fragrance.