With summer in full swing and a holiday weekend on the horizon, there are many things to celebrate. Make sure you look great doing it! Here, a compilation of items that will become your summer go-tos.
1. BeneFit Cha Cha Tint ($29): The newest in BeneFit’s tint line, this mango-colored liquid will put a pretty flush in your cheeks and add color to your lips. Sweep bronzer over it for a just-spent-a-day-at-the-beach look.
2. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Hydracure: This organic color-preserving system will not only keep your color & natural highlights bright all season, it’ll replenish moisture lost from the sun, sand, waves, and dry heat.
3. Coral Crush necklace by Bird & Branch ($23): This necklace combines the prettiest elements — and colors — of the summer.
4. Goody Spin Pin ($7): Stash this small coil in your purse for a quick on-the-go bun that’s vitually foolproof. Perfect for those afternoons when you want your hair off your neck in the heat. They come in blonde and brunette to blend into your locks.
5. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss ($23): Because nothing says summer like a shimmery, glossy pout.
6. The quintessential summer mani requires fun, bright colors. A few of my faves (from left), by Essie (all $7): Pink Lemonade, Clambake, Turquoise & Caicos, Forget Me Nots, Cute As a Button.
7. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara ($8): This mascara gives you mile-long, thick lashes and never strays, smears, streaks, or runs, even on the hottest summer days.
8. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray ($23): For beachy waves, even if you’re landlocked.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($18) in (from top) Zero, Lust, Electric, and Covet, give eyes a well-deserved jolt of summery color (or go with basic black for sultry summer nights).