Kate Spade is experiencing one of my favorite brand resurgences. A brand that was typically known for its sturdy black nylon bag (which was cute, but very utilitarian) back in the late ’90s/early ’00s is now the brand for color and sparkle. From skirts and shoes to jewelry and tech accessories (and of course, handbags), their whimsical attitude is infused into all products. I’m loving their summer 2013 collection, which features bright pops of color, pattern, and playful little touches.
1. “Dawn” Embellished Cotton Shift Dress ($398)
2. “Flatiron Cammy” Crossbody Bag ($98)
4. “Spadeville” iPhone 5 Case ($40)
5. “Notion” Flat in Lipstick Pink Patent ($328)
7. “Pueblo Tiles” Mixed Shape Necklace ($88)
9. Popsicle Coin Purse in Bright Beryl ($78)
What do you think of the new KSNY collection?
Images via Nordstrom, where you can also find all of the pieces listed here.