I know it’s early, but my mind is totally on color–lots of brights and soft pastels. Time to share some of my early spring picks.
1. Kate Spade Via Limoni Medium Bella Wristlet ($148): Fresh lemons in a sunny, clean design with an Italian twist.
2. J.Crew Floral Pastel Statement Necklace ($150): The pretty pastel shades and sparkle have made this a new favorite addition to my jewelry collection.
3. J.Crew Silk Dash-Dot Blouse ($118): This has gorgeous silver metallic appliques on it that are subtle & elegant while making a statement.
4. MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Be Fabulous ($22)
5. J.Crew Campbell Capri ($89.50): A slim cropped chino that’s flattering on a wide range of body shapes, and comes in fun, bright colors.
6. Laundry by Shelli Segal Back Cutout Lace Shift Dress ($225): Because you cannot go wrong with a white dress. Especially if it’s lace.
7. BeneFit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Always a Bridesmaid ($20): A wash of sheer lavender on lids is pretty and feminine.
8. Eliza J Floral Print Cotton Sateen Fit & Flare Dress ($148): If white isn’t your thing, try the bright floral pattern on this dress.
9. Tory Burch Divine Bronzer, Blush & Highlighter Palette ($48)
10. J.Crew Lillian Mirror Metallic Low Wedge ($198): When it debuted last year, this style sold out lightning fast. The low, walkable heel looks equally great paired with a breezy dress or boyfriend jeans.
11. Loft Boyfriend Jeans in Destructed Academy Wash ($70): Easygoing boyfriend jeans are perfect for relaxed weekend wear.
12. Kate Spade Bella iPad Folio ($85): A retro-kitschy way to protect your iPad.