As I’m currently freezing, I’m totally ready to look at new collections and wish I was somewhere warmer and sunnier. Today, Urban Decay is doing the trick with their fresh crop of spring makeup.
Sheer Revolution Lipstick ($22): A riff on Revolution lipstick, this is the sheer, longwearing version of that lipcolor.
- Sheer Walk of Shame (neutral nude), pictured above
- Sheer Obsessed (baby pink), pictured above
- Sheer F-Bomb (red), pictured above
- Sheer Anarchy (fuschia)
- Sheer Shame (berry), pictured above
- Sheer Liar (pinky-brown nude)
- Sheer Slowburn (orangey red)
- Sheer Streak (coral)
- Sheer Rapture (berry rose)
- Sheer Ladyflower (pinky plum)
Moondust Eyeshadow ($20): Urban Decay continuously kills it when it comes to eyeshadow. They’ve expanded their line of Moondust shadows to include four new shades:
- Ether (purple with pink-blue sparkle), pictured above
- Scorpio (black matte with gold sparkle)
- Solstice (metallic pink-red with sparkle)
- Cosmic (metallic white with hints of baby pink and sparkle)
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($28): Buildable full coverage with a demi-matte finish. This concealer is infused with Matrixyl 3000 peptides for skin vibrancy, green tea, and a derivative of lychee. It diffuses light to make your eyes/skin look brighter and more awake.
Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation ($36): Apply it dry for a matte finish, or wet for a dewier look.
Mascara Resurrection ($16): I love the idea behind this. We’ve all touched up our makeup when jetting from office to happy hour with the girls. It usually involves reapplying everything over what you put on that morning. Not anymore: Mascara Resurrection is a clear serum that refreshes your lashes and allows you to apply more mascara without getting crunchy, spiky spider lashes.
The full collection is available now at Urban Decay’s website.
Images via Urban Decay