There has been so much buzz about Urban Decay’s new eyes palettes inspired by the upcoming release of Disney’s Oz the Great and Powerful. The Glinda and Theodora Palettes are modern-day interpretations of the signature looks of Glinda, the good witch, and Theodora, the wicked witch of the west, in The Wizard of Oz.
All of the shadows in both tins are new and exclusive to this set. Both tins also have the pop-out feature of UD’s new eyeshadows; you can pop the pans out and replace them with other shadows for a customized palette.
Both palettes are limited edition, and based on the hype, you should get yours soon if you’re interested, because these will definitely sell out.
- Tornado (shimmery dark purple)
- Aura (iridescent white with blue undertones/iridescent white with red undertones)
- Magic (purple-pink with gold shimmer)
- Illusion (pale satin peach)
- Oz (silver with silver glitter/gold with gold glitter)
- South (shimmery brown-grey)
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda (light sheer nude)
- Broken (satin cream)
- Beware (warm matte brown)
- Bewitch (dark satin brown)
- West (deep metallic brown)
- Spell (black satin with green and gold shimmer/gold metallic with gold glitter)
- Jealous (dark green shimmer/pale green shimmer)
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora (creamy bright red)
Both palettes are available now at urbandecay.com and coming soon to Sephora, Ulta, and select Macy’s.
Images via Urban Decay