Valentine’s Day wins for the holiday with the cutest decorations. Same goes for the pink and red gifts that are so prevalent. While a personal, heartfelt token of affection is most meaningful, if you’re looking for something that goes with the theme, here are a few ideas.
1. Joie Folle De Joie Perfume ($98): This perfume smells amazing, and the bottle is so feminine.
2. Tory Burch Kerrington Heart Zip Key Fob ($85)
3. Betsey Johnson Stripe Embroidered Fit & Flare Dress ($148): This dress is adorable without being too juvenile.
4. Tory Burch Lip Color ($32): One of the most glamorous lipsticks ever.
5. J.Crew Printed Travel Wallet ($48): If your sweetie is a jetsetter, this travel wallet is not only handy, it’s totally adorable with its blush background and cat print.
6. Bubble Bath: Luxe (Soap and Paper Factory Luxe Bubble Bath in Tuberose, $30) or Budget-Friendly (Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath in Relaxing Lavender, $9). Both equally thoughtful.
7. NARS Nail Polish ($20): The only question is if she prefers pink (Trouville) or red (Dovima).
8. Tory Burch Kerrington Hardshell Case for iPhone 5 ($50)
9. Diptyque Candle ($60)
10. FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Camera ($100): Not only would this make a great gift, but after you give it, you can snap some instant photos and write love notes on the back of them. Such a romantic gesture.
11. Catbird Full Heart Necklace ($60): A simple gold heart on a chain that’s made to add pendants to mark memories as the years pass. Beautiful, and a lovely sentiment.
12. Flowers always make a lovely gift (image by Cassandra Photo)…
13. And whatever you do, don’t forget the card (this one’s by Rifle Paper Co.).